INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
EX ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- The personal data provided by you or acquired in the context of our activity will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your / your privacy and your / your rights.
- The processing of such personal data will be finalized to the fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations deriving from the assignment conferred by the interested party.
- Personal data may also be used for the purpose of sending informative and advertising material or for commercial communications regarding new products or updates and news on existing products.
- Data processing can also be carried out with the aid of electronic means in ways that guarantee data security and confidentiality.
- The provision of data is obligatory for the purposes referred to in point 2. Any refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, with your personal data or authorization for processing could lead to failure or partial execution of the contract or failure to perform the assignment.
- The consent for the processing of data is optional for the purposes referred to in point 3 and any refusal to provide us with the authorization for such processing cannot lead to failure or partial performance of the contract or failure to perform the assignment.
- The data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to certain subjects including legal or tax consultants, banking institutions and transport companies, in order to fulfill the above obligations. The data may occasionally become known to companies related to us,
- The data may be disclosed and / or transferred, exclusively against your express and optional consent, also to third-party companies with respect to the writer as well as to subsidiaries, parent companies or companies connected to the writer, in detail to companies operating in the marketing sector , for marketing purposes. Any refusal to provide us with the authorization for such processing cannot lead to failure or partial performance of the contract or failure to perform the assignment.
- Even personal data classified as sensitive, that is data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs in general, political opinions, adherence to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical nature, political or trade union, as well as the personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and the sexual life, can be object of treatment only after express and written consent of the interested one and previous authorization of the Guarantor for the protection of the personal data (article 26 of the D .lgs n.196 / 2003), according to the methods and for the purposes indicated above. Any refusal to provide us with the authorization for such processing cannot lead to failure or partial performance of the contract or failure to perform the assignment.
- The holder of the processing of personal data is the Bioland, Via Niederthor 1, 39018 Terlano (BZ).
- You may contact the data controller or the data processor to assert your rights, as required by Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- he attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs reveals impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES OF THIS SITE
This page describes how to manage cookies on this site.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of Bioland and the companies connected to it, accessible by telematic means from the address: http://www.bioinsuedtirol.it.
The information is provided only for the websites and portals of the company Bioland and the companies connected to it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The "owner" of their treatment is Bioland, Via Niederthor 1, 39018 Terlano (BZ)
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office of the Company and its subsidiaries and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations and by possible appointees appointed as “Data Processors external ”with a specific document.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (CD-ROMs, publications, newsletters, answers to questions, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose (forwarding and sending services).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated or through forms to be filled out on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or on the forms.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.